|Your Humble Madwoman|
Allison's RPG Rules 222-222. The Diplomacy skill is not for getting surprise rounds of combat. As in "it is our humble request that we find a way to peaceably and this long standing- screw it, FIREBALL!"Allison's RPG Rules 222- by *Allison-beriyani
223. My Edge of the Empire campaign needs more plot than letting the players suffer the consequences of their poor decisions. Oh wait, no it doesn’t.
224. When the party’s ship is Car-jacked by the local mob and held on a dreadnaught, The party needs a better plan than “Fly up there and ask for it back. With fists.”
225. Don’t try to cheat the Wookiee out of his share of Fight Club Money.
226. When the party stumbles across a stash of illicit drugs, their first instinct should be to sell them, not sample them.
227. A nemesis-level bounty hunter is bad enough for the party, no need to give him the voice of Salad Fingers. (Don’t google it)
228. If a player quits the game after the first session for passive aggressive reasons, leaving the party without a really necessary class
Allison's RPG Rules 196-221196. My female barbarian does not have “Ovarian Rage”Allison's RPG Rules 196-221 by *Allison-beriyani
197. No matter what the rules and dice say, not allowed to dual-wield Mandolorians.
198. If I manage to injure myself right before the game, I will not insist that “I’m Fine!” for four hours until it’s clear that I’m in shock just so I can level.
199. Also, bleeding on my character sheet that much makes it unusable, not “Lucky”.
200. When the party is negotiating the price of our services with the king/lord/wizard at the beginning of an adventure, I will not insist on a dental plan.
201. I cannot play a vasna monk with all the Ki pool feats and progressively worse and worse hairstyles without the GM catching on that it’s Son Goku.
202. When throwing the Elvish princeling to a better vantage point in a LOtR game, I will refrain from telling him “Clench up, Hawkeye”.
203. While the rules state that I can make Chain-sword-axe-chucks, their ridiculous bonuses ensure
You belong to Me!You belong to Me!You belong to Me! by *Allison-beriyani
So, I was browsing Tumblr, and came across a .Gifset featuring Palpatine and his assorted apprentices, with Taylor swift's "We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together" On them.
And a paragraph about how the real theme of star wars is technically Palpatine's search to find someone to share his life with, and how it screws everything up. I was... Inspired?
The thing is, Taylor Swift and Sith lords go really well together, at least in terms of possessiveness and emotional maturity. "Never Ever Ever" isn't Palapatine's song though- I think his theme song is "You belong With Me", persuading his apprentices to Join him.
So, here is the Palpatine/sidious version of "You Belong with Me". try to Imagine him singing it. better yet, try to imagine the music video for this.
(I'm sorry for what follows):
*Opening shots on mustafar, showing an infant Maul being handed over to palpatine by his mother*
You’re A baby on Mustafar with your mom,
She’s giving you to me f
|There's all kinds of fun stuff in here! Have a look!|